ISBM paves a path to early success in life through its fast-track short duration courses.These courses consist of concepts and case studies that provide broad exposure to relevant business concepts and management specifics. This helps them to get started as “Managers” by enhancing their productivity, capability to formulate business policies, strategies and their implications for the organization.
ISBM was established in 1992 by a well known NGO AEREN Foundation to achieve the following purpose:
- Enhance the career of students in Business and Management sectors.
- Democratizing higher education by taking it to the doorsteps of the learners providing access to high quality education to all those who seek it irrespective of age, region or formal qualifications.
- Short duration programs in various faculties which enable the candidates/students to acquire value based and world-class Management qualifications while working.
- Offering need-based programs by giving professional and vocational orientation to the courses.
- Promoting and developing distance education in India.
- Setting and maintaining standards in distance education in the country as an apex body for the purpose.
It is an enthusiastic attempt by ISBM to expose the best of International Management principles, practices and managerial function to the students.
At ISBM, the courses are designed for those who have burning desire to pursue a career in business and management. The students will get qualified without disrupting their current career progression and earning. Such candidates can opt for the flexible Management courses at ISBM and get qualified by short duration at their own place.
However, the pursuit of this management program demands intellectual maturity, strength and willingness to work hard. For those endowed with inquisitive minds and the drive to succeed, this program will be a voyage of discovery leading to professionally satisfying careers.
We invite all those who share our vision, goals and purpose to join hands in hand in our efforts to build a new cadre of management professionals, who will participate actively in the growth of this era of economic, liberalization and globalization.
Come; let us build a prosperous new world together.